Acupuncture Clinic, Department of Anaesthesia, National University Hospital, Singapore
Year of Establishment
The Department of Anaesthesia NUH was set up in 1985. Acupuncture services were started in 1998.
- Acupoints electro-stimulation
- Ear acupuncture therapy
- TCM consultation
No. of Bed
- For private patients, charges are inclusive of 7% GST
- For subsidised patients, GST is absorbed by the hospital
*Note: Please refer to the respective hospital for further information
Not covered by national insurance.
Glossary, Abbreviations and Links
- NUH – National University Hospital
- TCM – Traditional Chinese Medicine
- GST – Goods and Services Tax