Nature Care College, New South Wales, Australia
Nature Care College
46 Nicholson Street
St Leonards NSW 2065
Phone: +61/0 2 9438 3333
Toll free: Not available
Fax: +61/0 2 9436 0503
Website : http://www.naturecare.com.au
Level Of Training
Advanced Diploma of Homoeopathy
Duration Of Training
3 years (full time) / 5 years (part time)
Students whose native or first language is not English will need to have attained and given evidence of one of the following levels in English: IELTS score of over 6.0 and/or TOEFL score of 550 (computerised TOEFL – 213).
February each year (full time)
February, May and Septembear each year (part time)
Type Of Attendance
Full time / Part Time
6 semesters equivalent
Both components (theory and practical / clinical) will be utilized throughout the course.
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Apply First Aid
- Business Skills
- Communicate In Health
- Communicate With Clients
- Develop Professional Expertise
- Evidence Based Practice
- Homoeopathic Case Management
- Physical Examination & Integrated Pathology
- Safe Practices
- Symptomatology, Diagnosis & Pathology
- Wet Labs
Faculty of Natural Medicine
Source Of Accreditation
Australian Homoeopathic Association (AHA)
Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA)
Australian Register of Homoeopaths (AROH)
Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)
Complementary Medicine Association (CMA)
NSW Vocational Education & Training Accreditation Board (VETAB)
Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF)
Upon completion graduates can upgrade to Bachelor of Homoeopathy. They may also apply for articulation into the Bachelor of Health Science (Complementary Medicine) at Charles Sturt University.
Upon completion graduates can practice as accredited homoeopathic practitioners.
AUSD25,500 for the whole course.
How To Apply
Download enrolment form (refer links), fill in and send to the office (refer contact details).
Glossary, Abbreviations and Links
- Institutions often have two semesters per year which usually last between 15 and 18 weeks.
- IELTS (International English Language Test System) is a test of English language proficiency jointly managed by University of Cambridge ESOL
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) evaluates the potential success of an individual to use and understand Standard American English at a college level
- NSW – New South Wales
- AUSD – Australian dollar
- Enrolment form – http://www.naturecare.com.au/upload/contents/admin001-Enrolment-Form-V22.pdf