New Zealand

If a candidate is either not a citizen of New Zealand or Australia, does not have a New Zealand Residence permit, or is not an Australian resident with a current permanent residence visa or a current resident return visa, they must apply for a student visa or permit. For detailed information, candidates may contact their respective embassies or visit the following links :

In This Scope
T&CM Educational System
VISA Requirements​
Training & Education Centre​