United Kingdom

To study in UK, candidates who are either from certain countries listed by Visa and Direct Airside Transit Visa (DATV) nationals, possess no nationality, hold a non-national travel document, or hold a passport issued by an authority that is not recognised in the UK will need to apply for a student visa. For detailed information, candidates may contact their respective embrassies or visit the following links:

In This Scope
T&CM Educational System
VISA Requirements​
Training & Education Centre​